Eve Barton, M.Ed., LPC, LLC
I have been qualified in the state of Texas for twenty-six years as a Licensed Professional Counselor. My private counseling practice is tailored to your needs, individuals, marriage, and families. I proudly provide counseling and therapy services for Bastrop, Tx and surrounding communities.
Because my philosophy is holistic, I am trained in a number of cognitive/behavioral approaches, both transpersonal and solution-focused. I believe we can learn how faulty thinking with subsequent emotions do not allow us to ‘Reflect & Attune’ who we are. We can re-frame our thoughts, and we can replace these thoughts with constructive understanding, which facilitates the healing process. Awareness is when we are mindful of our emotions, making better choices on how we take action.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin
- M.Ed., Masters in Educational Counseling from Texas State University in San Marcos, where I taught psychology courses in “Personality Research/Dynamics”
My Internships Include:
- St. Edwards’s University Austin, TX
- East Texas State University Commerce, TX
- Austin State University Hospital Austin, TX
- Valley View Learning Alternative Center, Dallas, TX
- Georgetown Treatment Center Georgetown, TX
My Academic Focus has continued to be Carl Jung/Analytical Psychology:
“The Psyche Tends Towards Wholeness”